March 25th, 2015
When it comes to learning guitar, lessons are the most beneficial way to do it. One option to learn it is online beginner guitar lessons. You can learn about some great options at GuitarChamps.com, as there are many benefits of online guitar lessons. Some of these benefits include:
- Lessons can be free or of little charge. You will not have to worry about coming up with extra money to pay for online beginner guitar lessons. Depending on what site you use, you may have to pay a little bit but certainly much less than a professional teacher. You will have to purchase a guitar but you may also be able to hire a guitar for a certain amount of time.
- You don’t have to worry about time. You can play and practice whenever you like and at whatever time you like.
- You will not have any specific ways or rules on learning how to play the guitar.
- You can choose what the best way is for you. You can take as much time as you need to learn. If you are slow at learning, that is okay. Or, if you are a fast learner then that is okay too. You do not have to wait for others to tell you when to move on with the next step.
There are many benefits of learning how to play the guitar. These benefits include:
- Increases the way your brain works. Learning how to play guitar helps increase the way your brain works when you use your memory to place the correct fingers on a chord or string. Whilst doing this, you are also playing the guitar without watching where you are placing your fingers. It will just happen automatically.
- You will enjoy what you are doing. After you have mastered playing the guitar, you will then be able to play whatever you feel like playing. Whenever you want and in whatever mood you are in. You will also discover how far you have come in learning it and be pleased with the outcomes you are achieving.
- Guitars provide the option of taking them with you wherever you go. If you are someone who likes to do this, then it is wise to purchase a guitar that you can carry around easily.
- Others will see how good you are. If you learn to play in front of people, then it is likely that others will be very impressed. You never know, you could land yourself in a job.
- Playing guitar can also change your moods. If you are feeling sad and upset, play a song or two. This should help you to get into a happier mood and back on your feet again.
- It will also help you to learn qualities that not every one has. Learning the guitar may be hard at first, but if you are persistent then you will learn persistence in other areas in life.
- Once you have learned to play well, you will be able to join in with other guitarists. You will be able to learn new things from them and they from you. You will also have fun.
March 16th, 2015
Despite iPhones, iPads and iPods being some of the best products in the market today, iTunes continue to frustrate its users on a daily basis. There are numerous problems that iTunes presents including poor performance and the fact that it has to be powered by a computer which can be very inconveniencing. There are also limited sorting options with iTunes which normally leaves users with little or no choice at all when it comes to organizing music. It is unbelievable that iTunes are formatted strictly to only mp3 and mp4. The list is quite endless when it comes to iTunes cons and these seem to be overlooked regardless of user dissatisfaction. The good news however is that you do not have to deal with this as there are some pretty amazing iTunes alternatives such as:
This is a simple and free alternative to iTunes, with an interface that resembles a cleaner counterpart of iTunes older versions. After installation it automatically detects and also syncs with a person’s iTunes’s library. This allows you to sort music by song, album, artist, composer, genre and playlist. You can also access play controls easily through a widget that appears on your desktop as you are playing a song. Ecoute’s interface is resizable and it can also be connected to your last Facebook/Twitter account as well as FM.
An OS X app that has a layout that is similar to that of iTunes, this is a great option that includes left and right sidebars after it has synced with your iTunes. The right side allows users to edit tags and metadata of songs while the left displays the playlists. The app supports numerous format options and you will get a notification when a new song plays. It also automatically detects other Airplay ports and can be connected to your last FM.
Available for Mac, Windows, and other operating systems, this is another incredible option for a person looking for a great iTunes alternative. It syncs all the users’ online accounts and local collections as well into a streamlined app. It integrates music from a wide range of sources like Soundcloud. When you choose a song, the app plays the best version from your sources. It can also be connected to Jabber, Google and Twitter allowing you to see your friend’s collections. This has an option for private listening and saves your searches on listening history.
If you want something that will not get in your way, this is a good alternative. It comes with a streamlined user interface and has a clean design that can be used easily by anyone. The player is the size of a sidebar and if you wish, it can be minimized further to a more compact and smaller player. Music can be played from the iTunes library, from the radio or items can be dragged into a separate playlist on Vox. Your last FM account can be connected to the player and it is also important to note that it supports numerous formats like OGG and FLAC that are not supported by iTunes.